Important Test Vendor Information
How to Find Test Vendor Information
While Navy COOL remains operational and will continue to provide credentialing support, many testing centers are currently closed, which may impact scheduled exams. Online testing and/or online proctoring may be an option. Contact the agency or test vendor to ask about testing options.
You can find test vendor information for a specific credential, where available, here on COOL on a credential's information page. Note that some credentialing agencies do not use test vendors and may not have information in this tab. To find the information page for a credential:
- Click on Menu in the upper right corner
- Click on Full Credential Search at the bottom of the menu section
- Type the credential name into the Search box on the right above the credential list
- Click on the credential name in the results to go to the credential information page
- On the credential information page, click on the Exam section (when available)
- Click on the Testing Info tab (when available)
For credentials that use a test vendor, please visit the test vendor websites for important messages.
- ExamRoom.ai - information for ETA-I certifications
- ISO-Quality Testing, Inc.
- Pearson VUE
- Search page for specific certification programs
- Online proctored exam search
- Home page for updates
- Information for Pearson VUE free training and other resources
- Professional Testing Corporation
- Scantron (formerly Castle Worldwide)