COOL (Credentialing Opportunities On-Line) helps Navy Service members find information on certifications and licenses related to their jobs. Use COOL to get background information on credentialing and find detailed information on:
- Credentials related to a Navy rating, collateral-duty/out of rate assignment, designator, or completed academic degree or academic certificate
- Credential requirements and potential gaps between Navy training and civilian credentialing requirements
- Resources available to fill gaps between military training and civilian credentialing requirements
- How to get a COOL funded voucher to pay for credential exam and maintenance fees
- Other key resources such as Advancement Bibliographies (BIBs) and Learning and Development Roadmaps (LaDRs)
Spend a little time getting acquainted with COOL and credentialing using the main navigation links at the top of the page, and then dive into your occupation-specific information using the "Find & Select Related Credentials" information accessible from the tab in the left margin of every page.
For a quick (literally, 60 seconds) video overview on how to use COOL, see this Navy All Hands - Things to Know page.